What are you doing right now? Have any Hobbies?

Journi

Planter
This is a thread like: What are you listening too.

:) Like what are you doing at this moment and I'll start it off.

I was at work, but got sent home early because labor was too high. Welp.
I'm teaching myself how to draw. :D
I want to draw Harvey.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Right now I'm reading the forums and listening to Caravan Palace :)

BrazilianGuy

Farmhand
Now I'm preparing myself to watch 1917, being looking forward to the movie since I saw it online.

Tonight I planned on reading a book and maybe playing Minecraft or stardew, I have to build the slime castle.

Journi

Planter
Now I'm preparing myself to watch 1917, being looking forward to the movie since I saw it online.

Tonight I planned on reading a book and maybe playing Minecraft or stardew, I have to build the slime castle.
Oh that's sounds fun. I'm debating if I want to play Minecraft but I dont know any good servers

BrazilianGuy

Farmhand
Oh that's sounds fun. I'm debating if I want to play Minecraft but I dont know any good servers
Because I am without a PS3, my only console, I just have the mcpe version, can't join servers. I'm playing alone all the time, it's rather depressing, but I love the game. There's a medieval server, it's quite it's called Becto.

Journi

Planter
Because I am without a PS3, my only console, I just have the mcpe version, can't join servers. I'm playing alone all the time, it's rather depressing, but I love the game. There's a medieval server, it's quite it's called Becto.
Oh nice! I will have to check it out. :) Is it roleplay or survival build?

tommybob

Planter
Well I am still working from home, so I am still working on some web design and database work from home.

In spare time, I got a 2 month free trial of SKill Share so I have looked through some bits on there. Want to learn some pixel art techniques as I am pretty bad at art (never put in the time to practice) but I want to make some texture mods for Stardew so just learning some art techniques.

Anodyne

Farmhand
Right now I'm reading the forums and listening to Caravan Palace :)
I LOVE CARAVAN PALACE
(did you see the new music video there's a fun Easter egg at the end)

As of right now I'm still working from home, been cooking more, made curry for the first time recently and it turned out AMAZING.

At this very moment I'm just chillin in bed lmao

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i'm moderatin'!

but as far as hobbies go, i've been writing a lot more recently, mostly short fics about my original characters. though i need to continue my sdv fic :cry:

i bought aseprite recently so i think i might mess around more with some pixel art too!

quirmzi

Sodbuster
Actually, I'm doing something Stardew Valley related! I decided to practice my painting skills again, so I'm painting Pelican Town's map based on the fanart on the Yetee. I might show it here if I actually like it, so fingers crossed!

Anhaga

Rancher
I should be focusing on the website I'm auditing for work (I'm a digital accessibility auditor), but I'm trying to keep from falling asleep by poking around on the forums. After work, since it's still rainy, I will probably play Stardew instead of going outside to pull weeds from my garden bed.