What are you currently listening too?

Joker

Cowpoke
A ton of Manchester Orchestra right now, this song in particular. I love this band! Definitely in my top 3 favorites.

I've also been listening to Dua Lipa's catalogue. I'm not a huge fan of most of her music, but her newest album is very good. It's a nice homage to the 80's.

Uzzlegorf

Farmer
Right now I'm letting YouTube play random Chinese songs, starting with this one:
I really like this one, even if I don't understand a single word...

andrew_c

Greenhorn
Listening to a variety of stuff at the moment Nostalgia for an Age That Never Existed by Jello Niafra & Mojo Nixon is playing, off Prarie Home Invasion which infamously got Jello Biafra beat up by Dead Kennedys fans, previosly was Luther Played The Boogie by Johnny Cash, next up is Billy Bragg with There is Power In A Union

Thrawn

Sodbuster
Just discovered Freya Ridings and I LOVE HER.

I'm also always listening to Hozier, Crywolf, Chad Lawson, Poets of the Fall, and Brown Bird (I like a lot of soulful gothic/southern gothic type music, as well as piano and emotional electronic/melodic chillstep

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i'm converting all my friends in the discord to agreeing with me that sonic music is good

here is my favorite sonic song of all time (though it's very suited to my taste, there are a ton of different genres)

oddpine

Sodbuster
I've recently gotten back into Hadestown but I've also been listening to Younger by the Mountain Goats from their album about tabletop games (like D&D), before my tabletop games (not D&D).