What’s the strangest thing you did when you were younger?

What’s the strangest thing you did when you were younger? I’m asking because I got an email from my school account saying someone I didn’t know had replied to a google groups me and my friends made together when we thought we were secret agents. We had all sorts of things on there about gadgets, suspects, and missions, so this poor kid is probably thinking that they’ve uncovered some huge plot by a bunch of child government workers or something. I think that’s pretty strange.

FairyRing

Farmer
What’s the strangest thing you did when you were younger? I’m asking because I got an email from my school account saying someone I didn’t know had replied to a google groups me and my friends made together when we thought we were secret agents. We had all sorts of things on there about gadgets, suspects, and missions, so this poor kid is probably thinking that they’ve uncovered some huge plot by a bunch of child government workers or something. I think that’s pretty strange.
This kinda reminds me of "Harriet the spy".
Everything I did as a kid was strange. I always got mistaken for a boy because I had short hair, aways got asked if I was a boy or girl because of my short hair. sigh. sigh. sigh. one time I just rolled with it. I was a boy and am now a boi. It was strange back then not so much now. with such exciting gender fluidity all around.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I walked across a dam with water flowing over the top onto rocks far below and lost my balance...

The feeling at that instant was unreal. It's astonishing how many things can happen simultaneously inside your head as a thing happens for which you were utterly unprepared. Fear panic remorse mortality shock fatalism youstupididiot!

...and I'm not dead. I somehow regained my balance. I shouldn't have but did. Made it to the other side with barely more than wet shoes and socks and perhaps just a hint of what a heart attack might feel like.

Oh, and I made my younger cousin follow behind me. Jury's still out whether I was evil or stupid. Easy compromise: both.

FairyRing

Farmer
I walked across a dam with water flowing over the top onto rocks far below and lost my balance...

The feeling at that instant was unreal. It's astonishing how many things can happen simultaneously inside your head as a thing happens for which you were utterly unprepared. Fear panic remorse mortality shock fatalism youstupididiot!

...and I'm not dead. I somehow regained my balance. I shouldn't have but did. Made it to the other side with barely more than wet shoes and socks and perhaps just a hint of what a heart attack might feel like.

Oh, and I made my younger cousin follow behind me. Jury's still out whether I was evil or stupid. Easy compromise: both.
Yikes!

FairyRing

Farmer
I used to eat most anything and everything. From early childhood to teenagehood. Yes, teenagehood.
Some things I've eaten are : glue, paste, crayons, a lizard tail, chalk (would not recommend) an m'n'm off a theater floor (or was it a skittle...)
Then as I got older I tried to find the most exotic foods to eat. I won't go into that list because the first thing I think of I am not proud of. Haha I wasn't proud of the childhood ones either to be clear.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I used to eat most anything and everything. From early childhood to teenagehood. Yes, teenagehood.
Some things I've eaten are :

glue
yeah
yeah
tasty
a lizard tail
!!!!!
chalk (would not recommend)
just needs sauce
an m'n'm off a theater floor (or was it a skittle...)
food is heavy, you find the best stuff the lower you look

Then as I got older I tried to find the most exotic foods to eat. I won't go into that list because the first thing I think of I am not proud of. Haha I wasn't proud of the childhood ones either to be clear.
One of the best odd things I tried was teryaki fried locusts. They're quite good and not all that different from flavored potato chips. But then you don't know if I've been eating trash-level potato chips or not.

PS: pls explain lizard tail. Am I missing a rare delicacy?

FairyRing

Farmer