Wedding Ring

Sassy

Farmhand
I'm playing Stardew as a single player and I can't craft the wedding Ring. Will buying it from the Traveling Cart give me the 100% for crafting?

Ereo

Helper
You don't the need the wedding ring for perfection (not even in multiplayer).

It's only available to buy if you have several players.

imnvs

Local Legend
And before someone says, "But the Wiki says..." the Wiki is wrong, and hasn't been updated. It has been tested.

Sassy

Farmhand

I'm stuck at 99% for crafting. I'm new to the game and haven't tried multi because I'd drag everyone down. I'm slow and I just can't catch fish other than the really slow ones.

Sassy

Farmhand

I'm retired and play because it's fun and I'm really bored with retirement.

Elenna101

Farmer
I'm stuck at 99% for crafting. I'm new to the game and haven't tried multi because I'd drag everyone down. I'm slow and I just can't catch fish other than the really slow ones.
You definitely don't need the wedding ring for crafting. You're probably missing some other recipe.

(Assuming you're not using mods) If you're on PC, you can upload your save file to the Stardew Checkup website and it will tell you what you're missing. Otherwise, the crafting page on the wiki will show what your crafting menu should look like when you have all the recipes, you can check that way.

Also, if you didn't know, in the Options menu you can turn on "Show Advanced Crafting Information", and then when you look at things in the crafting menu you can see how many times you've crafted each of them.

Sassy

Farmhand
You definitely don't need the wedding ring for crafting. You're probably missing some other recipe.

(Assuming you're not using mods) If you're on PC, you can upload your save file to the Stardew Checkup website and it will tell you what you're missing. Otherwise, the crafting page on the wiki will show what your crafting menu should look like when you have all the recipes, you can check that way.

Also, if you didn't know, in the Options menu you can turn on "Show Advanced Crafting Information", and then when you look at things in the crafting menu you can see how many times you've crafted each of them.
Thanks. I'll check that.