Weapon Racks / Weapon Storage

I would love a way to display weapons that actually uses/holds the weapon (unlike signs). Maybe the sword case could allow you to swap the default out with any sword or there could be a wall rack that holds a single weapon on the wall vertically?

It would be nice if we had a way to store weapons similar to the oak dresser like a weapons rack, heck even if we had some way to mount unused weapons on the wall would be nice. Right now on my farm I have a chest just filled with weapons that I have picked up throughout my play threw.
I think there was a suggestion once to show weapons like Clint does at the fair. I also could imagine to have a weapons wall in the Community Center, the Museum or in the Adventures Guild you can fill.

BTW: I would also like to have a pictures wall to show all my pictures I dont use myself.... somewhere we have an older suggestion for this as well.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think there was a suggestion once to show weapons like Clint does at the fair. I also could imagine to have a weapons wall in the Community Center, the Museum or in the Adventures Guild you can fill.

BTW: I would also like to have a pictures wall to show all my pictures I dont use myself.... somewhere we have an older suggestion for this as well.
Me too, if we could turn a bunch of paintings into one large collage or something, otherwise I have way too many pictures and it doesn't look amazing having all the ones I want on my walls