iOS Weapon attacks not working

Whenever I try to swing my weapon at enemies no damage is done. This has happened with all my weapons, with the obsidian edge being my most damage-dealing weapon right now doing no damage. The only thing that does seem to work is the lead bat slam attack, but with the swinging no damage is done. This has happened for a couple of months now, and nothing really seems to work. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so did you find any solution?

Aripro

Sodbuster
Whenever I try to swing my weapon at enemies no damage is done. This has happened with all my weapons, with the obsidian edge being my most damage-dealing weapon right now doing no damage. The only thing that does seem to work is the lead bat slam attack, but with the swinging no damage is done. This has happened for a couple of months now, and nothing really seems to work. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so did you find any solution?
once i did
so basically yiu should put your weapons in a chest and sleep a few days and then break the chest it should work

Aripro

Sodbuster
I don't think you can break the chest since I tried your method and the attacks didn't work, and all I managed to do was move the chest itself.
sorry my bad i meant leave the game to title and enter again and pick your weapons and go to settings/controller icon/turn off auto attack ( if it's off turn it on and then turn it off)
i did this in 1.4 and worked