We should be able to pick our birthday!

StefunnyDoodle

Greenhorn
Idk about you guys, but I’m always on top of it when it comes to birthday gifting the community.. I feel like the player does so much for the town with nothing in return! We should be able to pick a day in a season as our birthday, then one person(at random) out of all the folks that you have 5+ hearts with, gives you a birthday gift. I think that would be a neat feature to make the player feel more appreciated. Just my opinion! What are your thoughts? What do you guys think would be a neat feature to add? I’d love to hear your ideas!

Attachments

Reactions: Tom

Vktry

Newcomer
Idk about you guys, but I’m always on top of it when it comes to birthday gifting the community.. I feel like the player does so much for the town with nothing in return! We should be able to pick a day in a season as our birthday, then one person(at random) out of all the folks that you have 5+ hearts with, gives you a birthday gift. I think that would be a neat feature to make the player feel more appreciated. Just my opinion! What are your thoughts? What do you guys think would be a neat feature to add? I’d love to hear your ideas!

Vktry

Newcomer
Like your idea but why just one person it would be even better if everyone over 5 hearts gives you a gift

StefunnyDoodle

Greenhorn
Like your idea but why just one person it would be even better if everyone over 5 hearts gives you a gift
More the merrier for sure! I was just saying if at least one person gave a gift, that would be good enough! Just in case they don’t want to give us too many handouts or whatever haha at least one present a year from a different person would be appreciated.

Flav

Farmhand
Yes I agree with this idea but as @Vktry said gifts should come 4 or 5 hearts after a certain heart. I think every heart can get a special gift for him, for example, gifts come after 5 hearts, but you can get better gifts as you advance your heart friendship, for example, a npc with 10 hearts can give you nice gifts.

I explained it a bit complicated, I hope you understand:proud: