WE NEED MORE MARRIAGE CHOISES

Aripro

Sodbuster
So a while ago i was playing with my friends and one of them went on vacation so he didnt had his pc so we played on android and we was bored after a while but then it hit me (still hurts) 🤣 i wanted to play stardew valley online long distance on MOBILE and its was succes so then we wanted with play with more of our friends so we installed a unlimited players mod but it didnt work Bc it wasn't for android but it was ez to code so i did and worked!! but what is the thing with the title its that we are 10 players!!! and we need a mod that adds marriage candidates so pls HELPPPScreenshot_2023-11-23-19-35-18-361_com.zane.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-23-19-35-18-361_com.zane.stardewvalley.jpg

Attachments

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
Ì agree....how did you do it on android find a partner to play with long distant of course..how do you put the code in that works. It gets as you said. But I can't figure it out, mods how do you get this. It must of taken you a while, however, you have all those friends helping you out. Good to know it can be done! I give you credit for sharing that bit of android shake up.It can be done!

Aripro

Sodbuster
ok i will say but if you now any mods for more marriage candidate i would be happy to download it. so first go to this link
then go get stardew valley v. 1.5.6.39
now go in the app and give the permission of the mobile files (you can delete the app after download) then download smapi stardew valley go in click ok fir the the both and give both to folder in internal storage called (stardew valley) then you have a fully modable sv now go download 1.1.0 multiplayer mod here is the link👇
unzip it
get the folder called multiplayer mod
go into data/android/com.zane.stardewvalley
go in mods and paste tada its online now but make sure to lunch the smapi stardew valley app now download this link called unlimited players so you can get unlimited players in your farm
If only the Host have this mod it's okay but for other mods we need all players to have it downloaded
Again when you download it extract the file from zip now put the unlimited players mod com.zane.stardewValley
mods and you are good to go first you have adjust the the players number so you go into the unlimited players and you click on the config you could open it up with mt manager then send the player limit to anything you want but it's crash if it's over 100 players I think and that was all of how you can get it moved player 10 player farm in the stardew valley on Android in an order to a player to join you must make cabins for them.