We need more giant crops (giant sweet gem berry, giant ancient fruit & giant stardrop) also we need more pets and a new farm

Turtles, unicorns & junimo pets would be the pets the new farm would be junimo farm (you get a free junimo hut and a free gem of your choice you cannot sell but you can put in the hut to get the junimo color you want also 15 junimo seeds (new seeds) and finally a new item that one of the villagers own that they lose and ask you to retrieve (from Marnie) so that is everything I want)

Turtles, unicorns & junimo pets would be the pets the new farm would be junimo farm (you get a free junimo hut and a free gem of your choice you cannot sell but you can put in the hut to get the junimo color you want also 15 junimo seeds (new seeds) and finally a new item that one of the villagers own that they lose and ask you to retrieve (from Marnie) so that is everything I want)
Well turtles are a pet, I think junimos and unicorns wouldn't work well as pets due to thier more mythical origins, and a junimo hut form the start would be way to op. What would junimos seeds do? And you can't really have giant crops of crops that produce more then once.