Wanted to show you around my Ginger Island! I'm in year 45, played this file for about 4000 hrs

Awesome, I’ve been waiting for this one :)

loads of crystalariums but enough decoration and spacing out that it can almost be ignored
yeah i remembered that! and yes a lot of crystalariums again, but with the beach bar and restaurant and teppanyaki grill i tried to decorate a little bit. a video with a tour around my storage sheds will be next, i'll tell you when i'm ready if you want? thanks for ur comment and have a nice evening. btw which continent/country are you located?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
yeah i remembered that! and yes a lot of crystalariums again, but with the beach bar and restaurant and teppanyaki grill i tried to decorate a little bit. a video with a tour around my storage sheds will be next, i'll tell you when i'm ready if you want? thanks for ur comment and have a nice evening. btw which continent/country are you located?
Yeah please do notify me when you do a storage tour, I still have to do one of my own.
And I’m living in Canada right now, bit chilly here

yes i will...and looking forward to your storage tour. it's so funny, can't be a coincience that yesterday a relative of mine told me he ate "poutine" (he's vegan). in germany.