Issue Waiting for game to launch...

BubbleCat

Greenhorn
Hello! I have a problem to start the game. I bought the game from Steam and its run correctly. Then I tried to install the mods and SMAPI and game doesn't start. Only shows me the message in terminal:

[00:21:41 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 3.13.4 with Stardew Valley 1.5.6 (build 22018) on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
[00:21:41 INFO SMAPI] Mods go here: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
[00:21:41 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2022-03-24T22:21:41 UTC
[00:21:44 DEBUG SMAPI] Waiting for game to launch...

Then closed and nothing happend. I tried everything that i could find in internet. I try for 2 days and i don't know what to do.... When I delete SMAPI, everything is fine, and game is work correctly.
I will be very thankful if anyone can help me. Thank You! ^^

Link: https://smapi.io/log/80ccf69ced1143c28e037edbaa5975b9

EmmyChewy

Greenhorn
I have the exact same issue and I have no clue on how to fix it. I've also tried deleting all of my stardew files in general, reinstalling stardew, restarting my PC etc. Please let me know if you worked out how to fix the issue >.<

BubbleCat

Greenhorn
I have the exact same issue and I have no clue on how to fix it. I've also tried deleting all of my stardew files in general, reinstalling stardew, restarting my PC etc. Please let me know if you worked out how to fix the issue >.<
I still wait for anyone who knows how to fix it... Did you find out what is the problem? :(

Last edited:

faptastique

Greenhorn
If anyone has this problem, try disabling any auto-containment you have on. I just turn Comodo's auto-containment setting off for 15 minutes and it worked again