• Alex

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Krobus

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yvi

Sodbuster
I have gotten all the bachelors/bachelorettes to 10 hearts, and triggered both ten heart events. I am getting not-very-subtle hints from some of the NPC's that I should stop playing around and settle down. I have narrowed my options down to two possibilities.

Alex - I've heard that Alex is very sweet in marriage and that I should try marrying him at least once. Plus, with Alex I get children and I still haven't gotten the "Full House" achievement.

Krobus - I think it would be very funny to date everybody in town and then go for Krobus. Plus, I've been saying I should get him as roommate for forever but never actually done it.

Attachments

KeySmasher

Cowpoke
Copy your save file and make a note of this choice. Then pick one and play it out for whatever achievements you're going for. Then load up the old save and play out your other option. This way, you get to try out both options without losing all the work you did getting up to this point.
Save files: %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves

Yvi

Sodbuster
Also - Vincent keeps calling me "Uncle" - does he know something about Sam and me that I don't know?

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
Also - Vincent keeps calling me "Uncle" - does he know something about Sam and me that I don't know?
Vincent and Jas start calling you uncle or aunt as you gain more hearts with them. It’s just a sign of love and respect for elders. It’s still big in Southern US to say sir or ma’am. In fact if you don’t it can be considered disrespectful to some. I know cause I lived there 12 years.