Username Origins!

FlowerFarmer

Newcomer
I actually came up with username by thinking what do i like and i happen to like flowers and farming in the stardew valley game and ended up combining the two which is how I got my name it's a bit boring but i enjoy it. cx

Dorloris

Sodbuster
I choose dorloris because it was the name of it was the name of my newest character in stardew, and I love old lady names they are sooo cute( my cat has a old lady name too diana . I usually use the username chocola2 after the cat girl in nekopara.:cat:

levy

Farmhand
Now this is a fun one. A lot of people ask me "why levy" because I only belatedly learned that it was some kind of actual family name, but it has nothing to do with it.

The actual history of my name comes from my very first Online-Experience on a board for a farming simulator (cough cough, Harvest Moon cough cough) where my nickname used to be "Lavendel" (Lavender) and people in an IRC chat thought that was too long to keep writing so they shortened it to levy (no idea why not lavy tbh), and since that was a more neutral name instead of the botany focus, I kept it as nickname for all of my internet history to follow xD

I literally contemplated to pick up the old name for this board here just for the sake of nostalgia.

Aha! Awesome topic! My name is old for me and has a long past to it. But I'll keep it short. It's a name I use for my most used wizard character that has been through many iterations and games. He's also been in a few short stories I wrote years ago. Not very detailed, but it's a character I've had history with for many years.