Usages of containers in multiplayer, being able to access to a chest while someone else is working with it.

RexyZeus

Newcomer
I've been experiencing some annyonce caused by waiting for the person to leave the chest so I can put my goodies in it. I think in multiplayer, players should be able to access a container at the same time.
Every other people I talked who played multiplayer agreed to this idea and I think it should be part of the vanilla game. I'm aware that there's a mod for this but I'd love to not use mods.

I'd really love to see this feature being added to the game!

Keep safe!!!

Please don't think of this as off topic but can we lock chest to players as well if we a modifying them as well..... A friend burned through 30 prismatics I was saving to get crusader on his watering can for unlimited. While I don't mind sharing this is reminding me of the "friends" that borrowed all your diamonds and glowstone in minecraft while you were out building.

It's two sides of the same coin and would work well. Also host should be able to turn on and off this function incase it gets problematic