Riverland Farm (Updated) I want to share my farm!

Dragonheardt

Planter
I believe I’ve seen more when I did it on my Xbox save. Not a whole lot more or anything. But, that could also just be me not having noticed beforehand there being x-amount with just with one hutch. ^^;;
I’ll test it out on my Switch!
I don't know if they double the butterflies, but it's a nice decoration. 🥰
If nothing else, SYMMETRY

curl

Sodbuster
Okay so your sheds are awesome! You’ve inspired me to use the quarry for something- though I don’t know what yet. I never really thought to put something there and I’m year 12 in game. So thank you for the inspo <3

Dragonheardt

Planter
Okay so your sheds are awesome! You’ve inspired me to use the quarry for something- though I don’t know what yet. I never really thought to put something there and I’m year 12 in game. So thank you for the inspo <3
I think the "money making" way a lot of people go is to make the quarry into a crystalarium farm with diamonds. Maybe with some rubies and jade sprinkled in for staircases and spicy eel exchanged with the desert trader. As you could imagine, it would be incredibly resource intensive to make that many crystalariums but it pays out well.

I've also seen additional kegs placed in the quarry instead.

The tree quarry is probably making zero dollars. I just like it and hoard the sap. lol

I think the "money making" way a lot of people go is to make the quarry into a crystalarium farm with diamonds. Maybe with some rubies and jade sprinkled in for staircases and spicy eel exchanged with the desert trader. As you could imagine, it would be incredibly resource intensive to make that many crystalariums but it pays out well.

I've also seen additional kegs placed in the quarry instead.

The tree quarry is probably making zero dollars. I just like it and hoard the sap. lol
I have a tree farm in my quarry right now as well. I might switch it to something else, but right now everything I would put there is on my farm. (kegs, crystalariums, preserves jars, etc) I have at least one big shed for each, and in the case of kegs, 8. So I'm definitely not lacking in the money department.