Unofficial mod updates

ionicOneiroi

Greenhorn
Bit of a weird request here, as it's not even a standard farm map mod but one that piggybacks onto another, but would it be possible to get an update of Hilltop Immersive Farm?

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4181

The author does indeed appear to be inactive. I'd really love to see this layout available just as its own standalone map, not necessarily as an edit to Immersive Farm 2 Remastered, though I don't know how hard that would be to do. Interestingly enough, it almost works as an edit to Immersive Farm 2 Fix, a standalone, up to date version of the original IF2, but the greenhouse is in a slightly different place, resulting in double greenhouses. In case that helps! (And the greenhouse changes in 1.5 probably mean the map needs to be updated for that as well, I imagine? Not quite sure how that all works myself.)

Thank you!

corrin

Planter
Hello! I would like to request an update to Range Display or if someone knows if is going to be updated for 1.5? The author has been active on some of their other mods, but this one hasn't had an update since december of last year. I know Data Layers can be an alternative, but personally I find this one easier to use.

P.S. A big thank you to all of the modders for all of their hard work on this thread!
Cat's active on the discord, you should start by pinging him or leaving a comment!

Farmhand
Bit of a weird request here, as it's not even a standard farm map mod but one that piggybacks onto another, but would it be possible to get an update of Hilltop Immersive Farm?

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4181

The author does indeed appear to be inactive. I'd really love to see this layout available just as its own standalone map, not necessarily as an edit to Immersive Farm 2 Remastered, though I don't know how hard that would be to do. Interestingly enough, it almost works as an edit to Immersive Farm 2 Fix, a standalone, up to date version of the original IF2, but the greenhouse is in a slightly different place, resulting in double greenhouses. In case that helps! (And the greenhouse changes in 1.5 probably mean the map needs to be updated for that as well, I imagine? Not quite sure how that all works myself.)

Thank you!
Oops! I actually am active, very funny to see my own mod posted on the thread I've been following for the past few days :love: As far as I know I need to restructure it so it uses something other than MTN, which seems to be outdated (as well as make all the changes to the map itself to fix the greenhouse issue). But for now I'll do my best to get it working as an IF2R alternative (since that's what I currently have permissions for) in the next few days.

Not sure if this addresses your other request but I do have plans to make a new large map with the same "mood" as that, but without being a modification of anyone else's. I'm still figuring out whatever 1.5 did to custom farm maps though. If anyone wants to reach me, I'm in the SDV discord.

floofwolfe

Tiller
I'm wondering if someone could manage a 1.5 compatibility patch for Canon-Friendly Dialogue Extension? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2544?tab=description

I understand that the author is taking time to play vanilla 1.5 before working on any new content for the mod, which is totally understandable. However, even all the regular town dialogue for everyone isn't showing up for some reason, and just having that work properly again would be amazing.

Panthola

Greenhorn
Anyone know any way to like... get larger chests? A mod or a trick or anything? I cannot handle small chests xD

ionicOneiroi

Greenhorn
Oops! I actually am active, very funny to see my own mod posted on the thread I've been following for the past few days :love: As far as I know I need to restructure it so it uses something other than MTN, which seems to be outdated (as well as make all the changes to the map itself to fix the greenhouse issue). But for now I'll do my best to get it working as an IF2R alternative (since that's what I currently have permissions for) in the next few days.

Not sure if this addresses your other request but I do have plans to make a new large map with the same "mood" as that, but without being a modification of anyone else's. I'm still figuring out whatever 1.5 did to custom farm maps though. If anyone wants to reach me, I'm in the SDV discord.
Oops, sorry about that! I only saw that you had a note you were inactive on Nexus, guess I should've checked around more, ahaha. I'm thrilled to hear you're still around and working on it though, and excited to eventually see that new map as well!

Honestly, with how few older custom maps have updated so far, I was wondering if the 1.5 changes were a little weird to figure out. Good luck, and thanks for the response!

Gigio

Greenhorn

I second that and the author of the mod was online the last time on Nexus in 2019, I don't think she comes back soon.
So it would be very lovely to get a new update for it :3 <3 I would do it myself but I don't know how to do that...
There you go! I think it's working correctly but tell me if you find anything broken!

About the new sitting animation...
I'm only targeting Mi's chairs that are not changed to another object so it don't cause incompatibilities with other mods like industrial furniture etc.. Because some of the chairs and couches of the original mod are changed to instruments or tables, if you sit on then you can see the vanilla chair sprite. (So avoid sitting on violins and guitars😂).
I also had to make the armchairs a little bit longer so the player doesn't sit on air.

EDIT: decided to remove my unofficial update since Industrial Furniture Set got updated fixing the sitting animations in Mi's mod (still needs the original mod). Please check out this mod, the autor is very talented and adds more furniture that matches Mi's textures perfectly!

Industrial Furniture Set - For CP and CF at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community

Last edited:

libraryaddict

Greenhorn
This is an updated version for TehPers Fishing Overhaul.

This is built from https://github.com/Mendaere/StardewValleyMods

Pretty minor change to make it compatible, I'm lazy so didn't make a repo for it as its so minor.
I didn't change the version either, so you'll get update notifications.

Edit: This update is broken in that it only really has 1.4 features. It's missing the new fish, it's missing most new locations and magic bait shouldn't work. A lot of the fishing stuff is hard coded per location and I have no interest in maintaining the mod.

For anyone that's interested in updating the mod, you'll need to open ConfigFish and register the fish in there from decompiling the game locations.

You'd also need to handle magic bait by probably changing some methods, and ofc there's probably some more behavior I didn't look at.

Attachments

Last edited:

fauxfire76

Greenhorn
Given the last activity of the creator is from March I would like to request an update to the mod "Mod Settings Tab Plus"
The source code is at https://github.com/GilarF/SVM/tree/master/ModSettingsTab
I'd look into doing it myself but it's beyond my current abilities/time.