Unofficial mod updates

pxlybius

Tiller
BFAV is still seems to be broken...does anyone have any plans to fix it? I would do it myself, but idk anything about code

Ravenhear5t

Newcomer
Unofficial update for 1.5
This is based on the 1.9 update unlike my previous post which was based on 1.8.4
Henlo, I'm not sure if other people have experienced this, but in my last few plays, the bulletin board feature has been a bit buggy :((( In my older save files (specifically, my first save file), it works just fine, I can see both the calendar and the help wanted poster. But in my newest save file (which I started as soon as update 1.5 came out) the feature hardly works! The help wanted poster is a hit or miss, because sometimes I click and it appears, and sometimes it just doesn't? The calendar really won't appear no matter how many times I click it :( does this bug have to do with the Ui Info Suite being an unofficial update?

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Henlo, I'm not sure if other people have experienced this, but in my last few plays, the bulletin board feature has been a bit buggy :((( In my older save files (specifically, my first save file), it works just fine, I can see both the calendar and the help wanted poster. But in my newest save file (which I started as soon as update 1.5 came out) the feature hardly works! The help wanted poster is a hit or miss, because sometimes I click and it appears, and sometimes it just doesn't? The calendar really won't appear no matter how many times I click it :( does this bug have to do with the Ui Info Suite being an unofficial update?
I doubt it. I'm running UI Info Suite using the unofficial update and both the calendar and the notice board are working fine for me. Perhaps it's one of the other mods you are running that is causing the issue.

wally32

Sodbuster
I would love it if someone could test this for me (BFAV)

[Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety] Exception from HarmonyInstance "Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety"

Mode is broken.
We do not sell animals at Marnie Ranch.
I also see the same error as above..
This is an error that appears at the first startup of SMAPI.

Strobe

Planter
Yep! The new 1.5 update changed UI code so the original author would need to make appropriate changes where required. I only updated it enough for it to work in 1.5

Strobe

Planter
[Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety] Exception from HarmonyInstance "Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety"

Mode is broken.
We do not sell animals at Marnie Ranch.
I also see the same error as above..
This is an error that appears at the first startup of SMAPI.
Gotcha! Thank you. Seems like BFAV will need a significant change for it to work.

BottleCoochie

Newcomer
Try to adjust your UI zoom in the settings, the mod doesn't account for the new ui

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Just an update to the autograbber mod in case anyone else is having issues with it.

I tested out the coordinates that spectra provided after using setforagerlocation command, changed seasons, unlocked all the new areas and it all didn't work.

But I did manage to get it to work! For one day.

I used the setforagerlocation command to a previous location I tested in the past and finally, it worked. 100%, global foraging, harvesting the farm, harvesting the greenhouse and even harvested in the farm cave. Then I slept at the island farmhouse and it stopped working but as expected since new map location.

I'm going to do more testing but so far it seems like it isn't related to seasons or specific locations, I tried different x and y values of odd and even combos but I haven't tested different ranges.

It also seemed to work on crops that was planted before updating to 1.5 and with autograbbers that was already placed there. So maybe I have to completely purge all crops to reset the mod.

Overall, if anyone is having issues with auto grabber, ur best chance is to keep trying the setforagerlocation on many different places until it works but it does work 100%

soraylm

Newcomer
Compatibility patch for 1.5; no new features added

Edit: Changed version from unofficial.1 to unofficial.5
Note: It's being reported that this causes problems with Golden Walnuts. If you face issues with Golden Walnuts on your play-through, disable global foraging!
Edit 2: I have decided to delete the patch because its been causing a lot of problems with folks. Apologies!
Edit 3: You can use CJB Item Spawner to spawn GW
I really want to know how can I get deluxe auto-grabbers mod now.I found your account in smapi.io.TAT

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Compatibility patch for 1.5; no new features added

Edit: Changed version from unofficial.1 to unofficial.5
Note: It's being reported that this causes problems with Golden Walnuts. If you face issues with Golden Walnuts on your play-through, disable global foraging!
Edit 2: I have decided to delete the patch because its been causing a lot of problems with folks. Apologies!
Edit 3: You can use CJB Item Spawner to spawn GW

Even though it caused issues I still want to let u know that I really appreciated it.

I think I can find a way to get it to work as intended in game. Outside of coding because I'm incompetent in that area.

But seriously! Thank u so much for trying. Having it sometimes work is way better than having it not work at all in 1.5

Panthola

Greenhorn
Anyone else know what I should type in "range" to not have every autograbber collect like.. parts of all things? I have crops in all my grabbers now xD

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Anyone else know what I should type in "range" to not have every autograbber collect like.. parts of all things? I have crops in all my grabbers now xD
The range is how many tile spaces away it collects from each autograbber not including the tile that it sits at. It's a square shape and that doesn't inlcuded the global foraging.

So set the range according to the distance of crops u want to be picked and outside of the crops u don't want to be harvested

BenitoValley

Newcomer
hello dear friends i have a question and although someone knows a moder or can someone update the mod [BFAV] [JA] [PFM] So Many Horses for stardew valley 1.5 that would be really mega with the mod you have the option of horses in the game buy etc etc achja and sorry but my english is not perfect i hope you can understand it lg

pxlybius

Tiller
hello dear friends i have a question and although someone knows a moder or can someone update the mod [BFAV] [JA] [PFM] So Many Horses for stardew valley 1.5 that would be really mega with the mod you have the option of horses in the game buy etc etc achja and sorry but my english is not perfect i hope you can understand it lg
BFAV, which is one of the mods needed to run that mod, broke with 1.5 so it won't work until BFAV is patched.

InkyRaven

Newcomer
Hello! I would like to request an update to Range Display or if someone knows if is going to be updated for 1.5? The author has been active on some of their other mods, but this one hasn't had an update since december of last year. I know Data Layers can be an alternative, but personally I find this one easier to use.

P.S. A big thank you to all of the modders for all of their hard work on this thread!