Unofficial mod updates

irizhia

Greenhorn
Quick note to say my crop and recipe mods have now been updated and should play nicely with Aromatic Ginger and Taro Root.

Also annoying plead for Farmhouse Redone again, because I miss my luxury pad. Is there another mod that lets you get the kind of fine control that one does? I know I can upload maps easily enough, but I like being able to assign properties like walls and floors so I can change things up instead of being stuck with one look. Note that I can't program for the life of me beyond really simple stuff.
Yay, thank you! Also, quick confirmation: I'm assuming the updated files are for the "Bonster's Fruit & Veggies" folder only and we can continue to use the "Bonster's Trees" folder?

bonster.fruit.veg.jpg

DanielleWie

Greenhorn
Also, it seems like Wear More Rings and Teh's Fishing Overhaul is broken too. Also I really appreciate the modder's hard work here, you guys are amazing!

Last edited:

corrin

Planter
Hi, I'm looking for an un-official update to 2 mods. The first is Plato warp menu. ( https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5384 )
The second is Generic Mod Config Menu, ( https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5098 ) This one kinda works, but it double clicks the options so I can't really change the options.
There should be an official beta update for GMCM in spacechase0's mod server, he links it on most of his mod pages. For Plato Warp Menu, you can use CJB Cheats Menu in the meantime.

aerogems

Greenhorn
I decided to try digging into two mods I want to see updated and have been requested multiple times: Animal Sitter and Auto Animal Doors and it looks like it could be a really simple fix for anyone who has a compiler set up. According to the SMAPI log, the issue is with the NetCollection<T> enumerator.

[09:42:33 TRACE SMAPI] Animal Sitter (from Mods\AnimalSitter\AnimalSitter.dll)...
[09:42:33 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote AnimalSitter.dll to fix Game1.locations (field => property)...
[09:42:33 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote AnimalSitter.dll to fix FarmAnimal.pet (added missing optional parameters)...
[09:42:33 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote AnimalSitter.dll to fix Game1.getCharacterFromName (added missing optional parameters)...
[09:42:33 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in AnimalSitter.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1<StardewValley.Buildings.Building>.GetEnumerator (no such method).
[09:42:33 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in AnimalSitter.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.Buildings.Building>.Current (no such property).
[09:42:33 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in AnimalSitter.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.Buildings.Building>.MoveNext (no such method).

[09:59:23 TRACE SMAPI] AutoAnimalDoors (from Mods\AutoAnimalDoors\AutoAnimalDoors.dll)...
[09:59:23 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote AutoAnimalDoors.dll to fix Game1.locations (field => property)...
[09:59:23 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in AutoAnimalDoors.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1<StardewValley.Buildings.Building>.GetEnumerator (no such method).
[09:59:23 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in AutoAnimalDoors.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.Buildings.Building>.Current (no such property).
[09:59:23 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in AutoAnimalDoors.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.Buildings.Building>.MoveNext (no such method).
According to this from the migrating to 1.5 page, these errors can be fixed with nothing more than a recompile.

The game's NetCollection<T> enumerator changed in a way that SMAPI can't easily rewrite. Affected mods only need to be recompiled to fix it.

The Github repo for Animal Sitter, and a few other mods, are here: https://github.com/jdusbabek/stardewvalley and Auto Animal Doors is here: https://github.com/taggartaa/AutoAnimalDoors Is there any kind soul with a compiler all set up willing to try recompiling these mods to see if it fixes them? I'd be happy to test if you don't have any saves with farm animals.

2xpeter

Cowpoke
right after the broken bridge of the beach,
{
"GrabberRange": 100,
"DoGlobalForage": true,
"DoHarvestTruffles": true,
"DoHarvestCrops": true,
"DoHarvestFlowers": true,
"DoHarvestFruitTrees": true,
"DoHarvestFarmCave": true,
"DoGainExperience": false,
"GlobalForageTileX": 68,
"GlobalForageTileY": 12,
"GlobalForageMap": "Beach"
}
Thanks I'm trying it now and waiting for next season. Hopefully it works

DJStarstryker

Greenhorn
I wanted to mention in this thread that I've been using the unofficial Cat Gifts mod (I believe by corrin?) for the past few days and haven't had any issues with it. I have Adopt n' Skin installed too and it's not causing issues even though I have more than 1 cat.

2xpeter

Cowpoke
I just tested crop transplant and it crashed when I used it on mahogany trees. Was most likely going to happen since it was a new item but I just wanted to confirm. So just in case if anyone is using crop transplant, don't use it on any new trees or crops

Quintin

Tiller
AutoAnimalDoors
The logic of opening and closing doors has been updated.
Because the 1.5 update modified the trigger logic of animaldoor, now use another operation instead.
Instructions(Very Important):
After you set the time in the Config file, hold down the right mouse button until the time changes, and a prompt will pop up in the lower left corner.
E.g: The time to open the door is 7:30,You can hold down the right mouse button at 7:40 until the time jumps to 7:50

P.S. If anyone knows how to send the right mouse button command in the code, please report me, I will modify the logic to use it in a more convenient way.

update1.2:Repair the Hudmessage cannot be displayed when the building is under Construction.
update1.3: I restored all the functions of the mod and can now be used normally.The link : Update

Attachments

Last edited:

felipemorais92

Greenhorn
I decided to try digging into two mods I want to see updated and have been requested multiple times: Animal Sitter and Auto Animal Doors and it looks like it could be a really simple fix for anyone who has a compiler set up. According to the SMAPI log, the issue is with the NetCollection<T> enumerator.

According to this from the migrating to 1.5 page, these errors can be fixed with nothing more than a recompile.

The Github repo for Animal Sitter, and a few other mods, are here: https://github.com/jdusbabek/stardewvalley and Auto Animal Doors is here: https://github.com/taggartaa/AutoAnimalDoors Is there any kind soul with a compiler all set up willing to try recompiling these mods to see if it fixes them? I'd be happy to test if you don't have any saves with farm animals.
I basically recompiled the code. This is my first time doing this, but I believe it worked. You can give it a try.

Attachments

aerogems

Greenhorn
I basically recompiled the code. This is my first time doing this, but I believe it worked. You can give it a try.
Awesome! I'll go test it now. Even if it doesn't work, thanks for the effort. I really just didn't want to set up an IDE and everything for one tiny mod.

Edit:// So I loaded up a save with some animals, and it seems to be working. It shows the heart above the animal, the pet indicator from UI Info Suite disappears, and it collects all the items from the animals. It seems like the audio for the petting gets cut short which I'll miss, but the important thing is, the core functions of the mod seem to be working. I tried cheating and adding an "auto-petter" machine, which is apparently new to 1.5, but couldn't really tell if it did anything or not. It's just not the same without animal sitter. So thanks again!

And for people waiting on auto animal doors, after doing a bit of research, there doesn't appear to be any penalty for leaving the doors open all night. It seems mostly just a means of keeping the animals corralled for easy petting/milking/shearing. I've seen a few people claim that animals might disappear (presumably eaten by wolves), though it seems exceedingly rare, and think that may only apply to if you're playing the forest map. In 1.5 when starting a new game you can enable/disable wild animal attacks. So as long as you have animal sitter, auto animal doors isn't really necessary. Just close the doors the last day of fall and open them again the first day of spring, otherwise leave them open.

Last edited:

Quintin

Tiller
Awesome! I'll go test it now. Even if it doesn't work, thanks for the effort. I really just didn't want to set up an IDE and everything for one tiny mod.

Edit:// So I loaded up a save with some animals, and it seems to be working. It shows the heart above the animal, the pet indicator from UI Info Suite disappears, and it collects all the items from the animals. It seems like the audio for the petting gets cut short which I'll miss, but the important thing is, the core functions of the mod seem to be working. I tried cheating and adding an "auto-petter" machine, which is apparently new to 1.5, but couldn't really tell if it did anything or not. It's just not the same without animal sitter. So thanks again!

And for people waiting on auto animal doors, after doing a bit of research, there doesn't appear to be any penalty for leaving the doors open all night. It seems mostly just a means of keeping the animals corralled for easy petting/milking/shearing. I've seen a few people claim that animals might disappear (presumably eaten by wolves), though it seems exceedingly rare, and think that may only apply to if you're playing the forest map. In 1.5 when starting a new game you can enable/disable wild animal attacks. So as long as you have animal sitter, auto animal doors isn't really necessary. Just close the doors the last day of fall and open them again the first day of spring, otherwise leave them open.
I updated AutoAnimalDoors-Unofficial, but it is not very convenient, You can be used with AnimalSitter.You can get it in AutoAnimalDoors