Unofficial mod updates

CF update for Witch Furniture if anyone wants it! You can add the items via CJB Item Spawner as silvermoonchan suggests, just by searching for "witch". Seems to work ok!
Love it! Might as well toss in the furniture conversions I've got while we're at it

Attachments

Tyre_4770

Greenhorn
Hi! ^^ I have a big list of mods, and some of them were from a forum post (either here or chucklefish forum, I forget) so I have no idea where to go to find the updates. I don't really know how to get a list other than to provide a smapi log with my mod list, so here is that log. Thanks in advance <3

Hi! ^^ I have a big list of mods, and some of them were from a forum post (either here or chucklefish forum, I forget) so I have no idea where to go to find the updates. I don't really know how to get a list other than to provide a smapi log with my mod list, so here is that log. Thanks in advance <3
Most of these have been updated. Follow the links SMAPI is giving you, they're the little underlined numbers on the right

WhitneyFox

Planter
Hi Tyre, I copied my log and pasted it in Excel to find the individual mods that needed updating. That might be easier for you to read and find the links to update any that are good to go.

Tyre_4770

Greenhorn
Most of these have been updated. Follow the links SMAPI is giving you, they're the little underlined numbers on the right
I did that and smapi said 111 mods couldn't be added. :/

No one is going to parse your list of mods and personally find you updates for all of them.
That's a little rude... But ok... Sorry for asking ig?

Hi Tyre, I copied my log and pasted it in Excel to find the individual mods that needed updating. That might be easier for you to read and find the links to update any that are good to go.
I'll try that, I guess, thanks.

WhitneyFox

Planter
Has anyone tried using one of the converters other than for Furniture? I have several mods that need Custom NPC Fixes updated and I'm just wondering how the converter worked for those.

Oceanine

Greenhorn
Sorry if this has already been asked, but are there any guides/templates/tips for updating custom NPC mods to 1.6? I took a look through the migration page on the wiki, but I'm not very experienced as a modder so I got a little overwhelmed ;;; I'd really appreciate any direction, even if it's just vague at this point!!

thank you so much for all the updates and help for having back the mods we need :D I would love to see an update for this lovely and amazing mod:
thank you so much in advance to everyone who wants to update it :D
Someone made an unofficial update of this for 1.6 with details in the comments of the mod's Nexus page. Here's the updated mod link!