UI Mods

mossballs

Greenhorn
Hello hello!
Since the 1.5 update, I know mods have had to start updating their content to be able to properly function on SMAPI. I noticed the UI Info Suite hasn't been updated for SMAPI 3.8.0 yet. Is my SMAPI version outdated or is UI Info Suite? I noticed the mod was updated on the 26th so I'm not too sure why they aren't compatible together.
And a second question, if this is just a matter of waiting, does anyone know of some good UI mods that I can use in the meantime?

Thank you!

ecclamw

Cowpoke
Hello hello!
Since the 1.5 update, I know mods have had to start updating their content to be able to properly function on SMAPI. I noticed the UI Info Suite hasn't been updated for SMAPI 3.8.0 yet. Is my SMAPI version outdated or is UI Info Suite? I noticed the mod was updated on the 26th so I'm not too sure why they aren't compatible together.
And a second question, if this is just a matter of waiting, does anyone know of some good UI mods that I can use in the meantime?

Thank you!
An official version of UI Info Suite was posted on this website. Here is the link http://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-20605