Two Stardew Valley: Festival of Seasons Tickets Available (Brisbane ~ Fri, 19th April)

Adaml_217

Farmhand
This post pains me to write beyond belief but alas I must do it.

The second the tickets were available for purchase for shows in Australia, I lept in to buy tickets and was able to obtain two tickets for the show in Brisbane, 19th of April. One for myself, and one for my sister. I was so excited to go but unfortunately things have come up and I wont be able to attend this performance. I don't want to let these tickets go to waste and I could really use the money so I'm wanting to resell these for sale price, and nothing more.

The tickets cost $59AUD each or $125 for both. Feel free to contact me for more details and I'll give you all the information I have.

I'm hoping I will be able to help out fellow Stardew Valley fans in the nearby regions within Australia see this once in a lifetime performance that I will unfortunately miss out on.

Moderators, if this content isn't allowed please let me know, and I do apologise but I couldn't find any rule conflicting with it exactly.

chickenspree

Newcomer
This post pains me to write beyond belief but alas I must do it.

The second the tickets were available for purchase for shows in Australia, I lept in to buy tickets and was able to obtain two tickets for the show in Brisbane, 19th of April. One for myself, and one for my sister. I was so excited to go but unfortunately things have come up and I wont be able to attend this performance. I don't want to let these tickets go to waste and I could really use the money so I'm wanting to resell these for sale price, and nothing more.

The tickets cost $59AUD each or $125 for both. Feel free to contact me for more details and I'll give you all the information I have.

I'm hoping I will be able to help out fellow Stardew Valley fans in the nearby regions within Australia see this once in a lifetime performance that I will unfortunately miss out on.

Moderators, if this content isn't allowed please let me know, and I do apologise but I couldn't find any rule conflicting with it exactly.
Hey there!!

I only just knew about the concert, and I'm super keen to buy them off you :)
If it isn't available anymore, and if anyone else is seeing this please lmk if you are willing to resell I would really like to attend thank you ;3;

bitters

Newcomer
Hey there!!

I only just knew about the concert, and I'm super keen to buy them off you :)
If it isn't available anymore, and if anyone else is seeing this please lmk if you are willing to resell I would really like to attend thank you ;3;
Hello!

Are you still interested in this event? I have two tickets that I bought for me and my partner as a surprise but my friends surprised be by buying tickets for the whole group.

Let me know!