two similar suggestions

Joseph buzbee

Farmhand
in the QI shop there would be 2 more deconstructors. one of them uncooks food and the other reverses a machine process. or they could all be added to the first deconstructor

imnvs

Local Legend
You want to unmayo an egg and un popper a pepper? Okay, even without going into the physics of this... to what end? What will this benefit anyone?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
by that logic what is the use of the original deconstructor
To gather resources from by far the easiest and most used method of changing objects.

I can safely say the deconstructor is kind of exploited but the two types you suggest would basically be made only to do so, you could otherwise useless objects and turn them into somewhat useful items, there are a few items that would outright break the game/be an exploit of sorts, I'll list 3 for simplicity.
1. Qi jam and wine would become incredible as you cold just grow it any time you want.
2. Unnamed wine, honey, pickles and jam would break as soon as you placed it in there as there is no correlated item for it.
3. Any regular bulk buy item that is usually a pain to cook could be farmed into a better quality by decontructing it and redo the recipe with seasoning, this coul dalso be a help to getting recipes done faster as gus woul dbe overpowered.
Just a few ideas, take as you wish.

imnvs

Local Legend
by that logic what is the use of the original deconstructor
No, I understand that you're asking for a deconstructor for food and for artisan goods. I want to know what good you think it would do for us to have a deconstructor for those types of items.

3emadp

Tiller
Imagine a fourth one that reverse the veggies and fruits into seeds, WAIT WE HAVE THAT ALREADY LOL

imnvs

Local Legend
Imagine a fourth one that reverse the veggies and fruits into seeds, WAIT WE HAVE THAT ALREADY LOL
To be fair, many of what we call fruits and veggies are technically, scientifically fruit and have seeds in them. The seed maker is just how we get them out. 😉