Twin Leos

DragonGwen

Farmer
What platform are you on? Ive had that exact glitch and the only other person I found who had it, had it on Ginger island. I think it goes away cause I haven't seen it with my Leo for a while, so just wait and he will go away

ArtifactSpot

I have it too. I’m on mobile IOS. It seems to be only on a Sunday or Monday which are his visiting Ginger Island days. You can see he stays overnight on GI every Sunday night he sleeps in his jungle tree house there not in SDV. It’s a glitch I think. It’s his way of bi-locating those days. :laugh: You can talk to either Leo at either location and he says his “nice to see you back on the island like old times” line or the “parrots thank you for all the golden walnuts you found.”

DragonGwen

Farmer
That’s mobile for you, always some weird npc interaction, either duplicates, or them just giving up and walking off the map
I have watched my husband run through his walls and never come back (cause I'm on stinking mobile!) He showed up the next morning with some sus purple dye on his hands....... He slept on the couch that night (jk)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I have watched my husband run through his walls and never come back (cause I'm on stinking mobile!) He showed up the next morning with some sus purple dye on his hands....... He slept on the couch that night (jk)
Lmao, I’ve seen Robin go out for a smoke then complain I’m annoying her because she’s busy…. Fair enough I guess, she builds everything fast enough

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Did you know that if she builds you a silo, she can get a half salad from the saloon? She's underpaid and I love it!
Only 100g :’(

Maybe it’s an investment for her, you pay so little for a silo but a silo is useless on its own so it guarantees her you building another, more expensive building….

But all of her buildings are cheap, I can get a coop and barn for the same cost as a backpack

DragonGwen

Farmer
Only 100g :’(

Maybe it’s an investment for her, you pay so little for a silo but a silo is useless on its own so it guarantees her you building another, more expensive building….

But all of her buildings are cheap, I can get a coop and barn for the same cost as a backpack
It's nice...... But very rude. She and Demetrius are my in laws in my first save so I try to give her as much business as possible as Sebastian isn't around to help

I quite like the twin Leo glitch - I’m playing on mobile on an iPad. I like them as much as I hate the golden walnut glitch, that has me hovering on perfection but unable to edit the files to explain I really, really have found all 130!
I am hoping that along with a new festival, winter hats and modding goodies we poor saps on mobile get out walnut fix soon.

RennyBenny

Sodbuster
It doesn’t really have anything to do with this particular glitch, but the other day I saw one of my kids run through the wall and into the void surrounding our house. Had to be the weirdest thing I ever seen on here, and I play on a Switch too.