Turning star quality items into common ones.

Chixxer

Newcomer
What do you think of the midgame craftable items that allows to turn silver, gold or iridium quality items to turn them into common ones for storage purposes? I honestly prefer to have 1 stack of 732 ancient fruit that are ready to be kegged than to have them distributed among 3 stacks in 200-300 quantity each. Since i process all items that can be processed I see no purpose in having, again, silver quality ancient fruit. It doesn't make difference in the keg if its better q., but makes difference in the chest.

The idea came to me when i realized that you can turn fish into common quality items in fish ponds, but it's tiresome and annoying to do. Takes lots of effort. If there were machine that did it for free, just crafting cost, that would be awesome.

Even in big chest i have chest full of different fish and then how to store them among 2 chests? Drop all my matching items from inventory to chest with one button then the same on other chest. Then how to split among chests them without additional effort? By name? Then when i have 1 new fish I need to check the name of it?

What of different items that aren't fish, that's troublesome and tiresome. Like new Big Chests were implemented for convenience only (nothing less) that would be good idea to implement such machine too. Like "Lessening Station" or something.

If you read all, thank you and cheers!

Wolf Haley

Farmhand
yess, all my ancient fruit and starfruit taking up multiple slots is mad annoying, and I think I have ocd or something cuz I have to make them all even 😭 and I have to do all the math in my head which makes me go crazy. this is a golden idea