Windows Troubleshooting please.

Pepzi Cola

Greenhorn
Hello! I just want to ask a question, what happen with eight digits if i have more than 99.999.999g in Stardew Valley? (for example: 123.456.789g) Thank you very much.
PS: Sorry about my English :(

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Pepzi Cola and Welcome to the Forums! There is no problem with that whatsoever. Our very own @FilthyGorilla has made it quite a point to overrun that number a few times as I think he's tried to make a Billion g (yes 10 times more than those 9 digits) in a year.

The display glitches a bit with some of the numbers running out of the bounding box and I think the game has the 2.1 Billion bug (16-bit number limit) so you may want to keep your earnings below 2 Billion.

I mean if you can.

If you're so prolific at g generation that 2B is just a terrible confinement then you maybe could post some of your strategies in the Guides and Resources sections! :wink: :laugh: :toothy:

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yeah don’t worry, the game will be a bit buggy and won’t count the digits above 99 million on there money counter but you’ll still be able to see them in the menu and nothing will change.

The visual glitch just seems to be the game disregarding the 100 mil + digits so if you have exactly 100,000,000 the money counter won’t show 00,000,000 but rather will be empty like if you have no money at all.

Going below that or above will make all the numbers pop up with the same disregard for the larger numbers so if you have for example 100,045,780 it will look like “ 45,780”

Pepzi Cola

Greenhorn
Yeah don’t worry, the game will be a bit buggy and won’t count the digits above 99 million on there money counter but you’ll still be able to see them in the menu and nothing will change.

The visual glitch just seems to be the game disregarding the 100 mil + digits so if you have exactly 100,000,000 the money counter won’t show 00,000,000 but rather will be empty like if you have no money at all.

Going below that or above will make all the numbers pop up with the same disregard for the larger numbers so if you have for example 100,045,780 it will look like “ 45,780”
Hi Pepzi Cola and Welcome to the Forums! There is no problem with that whatsoever. Our very own @FilthyGorilla has made it quite a point to overrun that number a few times as I think he's tried to make a Billion g (yes 10 times more than those 9 digits) in a year.

The display glitches a bit with some of the numbers running out of the bounding box and I think the game has the 2.1 Billion bug (16-bit number limit) so you may want to keep your earnings below 2 Billion.

I mean if you can.

If you're so prolific at g generation that 2B is just a terrible confinement then you maybe could post some of your strategies in the Guides and Resources sections! :wink: :laugh: :toothy:
Thank you, sorry for late reply.

Pepzi Cola

Greenhorn

Thank you <3