Solved Trouble With Multi-player after adding some mods

inurity

Greenhorn
So i was playing with my friend after having added a lot of mods. Suddenly, the game's camera view won't move and when I exit, any time I join back in I'm greeted with no images but I can still see my cursor and i believe my character is still walking around if I hit certain keyboard buttons. I checked my SMAPI logs and there was just a stream of red. So I deleted all the mods and uninstalled SDV. I reinstall and add back some of the mods. That didn't work and because the stream of red just keeps going on, I cannot see what causes the issue. With that in mind, I take off all the mods that I have recently added only leaving one or two and I move all of the stuff SDVE (which was one of the mods i added) out of the mods folder into a different area. I still have the same issue. The only problem is whenever I go into my own saved files, I can work perfectly fine but if i try to go into my friend's game, it will not load anything but the cursor. I also asked her if she had any mods and she said that she only had added image mods since the last time we played. We tried taking those out and it still did not work. Could anyone help? I have attached a portion of the logs that appears when I try to join and load in.

Attachments

inurity

Greenhorn
It's a bit tough to read as an image, can you share your full error log? See https://smapi.io/log for instructions on how to do that.
My friend and I managed to figure out what was wrong. She had a mod that was changing the game that I didn't have so it bugged out when she actually used it. Thank you for taking the time to reply though :)