1.6 Update Trinkets help!

kswoffk

Cowpoke
Hello, I just wanna ask how and where have you guys found some trinkets? I’ve been going to the mines and skull caverns but so far no luck yet. 😭

Alysha

Farmhand
Ok so first you have to unlock combat mastery. This is done by first locating a door in the Cindersnap Forest behind a tree. The door will say that only a master of the five ways can enter. So you will have to max out all your skills. Once your skills are maxed out, enter the room and purchase the combat mastery thing. You will need to get enough mastery points to do so, 10,000 for your first purchase. To get mastery points, you gain EXP in your already max skills. Once you purchase this, thee will be another slot next to wear you would equip rings and clothes to put a trinket. For obtaining the actual Trinkets, just keep grinding skull caverns.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You’ll get them from various methods but as the comment or above me said, skull cavern is the best. Go as deep as possible and just mine and kill everything you mean. I got most of them pretty fast within a single day.

kswoffk

Cowpoke
Ok so first you have to unlock combat mastery. This is done by first locating a door in the Cindersnap Forest behind a tree. The door will say that only a master of the five ways can enter. So you will have to max out all your skills. Once your skills are maxed out, enter the room and purchase the combat mastery thing. You will need to get enough mastery points to do so, 10,000 for your first purchase. To get mastery points, you gain EXP in your already max skills. Once you purchase this, thee will be another slot next to wear you would equip rings and clothes to put a trinket. For obtaining the actual Trinkets, just keep grinding skull caverns.
I already have the combat mastery, I’m gonna go and grind in the skull caverns. Thank you!😊

KenleyMcknight

Newcomer
Hello, I just wanna ask how and where have you guys found some trinkets? I’ve been going to the mines and skull caverns but so far no luck yet. 😭

I am also going to try this. I wanted to know more about it, but, now everything is okay. I want to share about a website, which I found when I wanted help in my writing, and I found this https://stateofwriting.com/uk/hnd-writing-service website which is an essay writing service provider. I like their work and they are so affordable also. if you also need their service you can visit them.

I am also going to try this.

Last edited: