Linux Trick not working?

Quirinea

Farmer
It says that the loot from artifact spots is set at the save and if you start a day, test, find it was not what you wanted, you restart and do not hoe it that day it may be what you wish the next day.
Or that if you do you get the same loot.
Been waiting and waiting and waiting for the second snake vertebra. After waiting and waiting and waiting to get the first one.
Now I started a day, jumped to GI and hoed a spot. Vertebra. I restarted the day, played on the mainland, went to GI, opened the spot, found -- three wild bait. GRAAAAHK!

I have several mods, (including GI overhaul) but none of them should affect that.

Ereo

Helper
The spots on ginger Island are different from the ones on the mainland and are also influenced by how many tiles you hoed.

Quirinea

Farmer
OK. Then the strategy could be restarting the day, and trying to play a bit differently until it succeeds... I planned to test that and of course the next in-game day there were no artifact spots anywhere on the island. Usually there are always some at the excavation area, but of course not a single one now.

(IMHO those snake vertebrae are frustrating -- there is about one artifact spot in that area per week and then the probability is 7/40 (minus Murphy).