Trash Bear - Mystery Food Item!!

Loringsaurus

Greenhorn
1000006697.jpg

Ok, so I have spent all night on every thread I can find trying to figure out what this food item is.

Now, I come to you good people begging for help! What does trash bear want from me?!

Odin

Staff member
Do you have a mod (or mods) installed that add new recipes to the game?

stardew_luv

Planter
That is definitely not a vanilla food item. Some mods are sneaky in adding things. Very sneaky. I’d look at your cooking tab and compare to vanilla tab. When you see something different it’s likely that.

VampireCake

Farmer
Looks like a round loaf of bread or a hot cross bun. Although the in-game bread is a french stick/baguette, and the only bun is the strange bun. Might be worth trying those, if indeed you have a mod-replaced sprite.

I want a hot cross bun now. An apple one. Toasted, with butter. Mmm...

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Looks like a round loaf of bread or a hot cross bun. Although the in-game bread is a french stick/baguette, and the only bun is the strange bun. Might be worth trying those, if indeed you have a mod-replaced sprite.

I want a hot cross bun now. An apple one. Toasted, with butter. Mmm...
Don't get me hungry now, I already spent way too much time in the thread of that person who bought the sdv cookbook...

Confused

Rancher
Did you ever figure this out? I'm on the edge of my seat to know what the heck that is!

What mods do you have installed by the way? That, and have you checked in your Collections tab to see if you've ever come into contact with that item?

Loringsaurus

Greenhorn
Did you ever figure this out? I'm on the edge of my seat to know what the heck that is!

What mods do you have installed by the way? That, and have you checked in your Collections tab to see if you've ever come into contact with that item?
Can report back it is neither a bread, strange bun, or blueberry tart...