Tower defense DLC

Since I like Tower Defense type of games I was thinking how it would be cool if SV had a tower defense DLC or something similar in order to expend resources, make potential armor and weapons plausible and expand on combat. It could be that the wizard opens up a portal to an alternate reality (probably too far-fetched) where time goes slower and the mines have unleashed all the monsters or maybe an entire new zone. The idea is that Robin's family could come up with interesting towers and the player could actively defend while repairing and upgrading them. If I remember correctly there is war with some kind of empire, maybe that could be expanded.

Probably suggestions are a waste now that 1.5 is considered by some the final major update but I feel that I would buy it as DLC and I would like something like that as an addition.

Just wanted to throw the idea out there just in case, haven't even read it back so I hope it makes sense.

Take care all.

If you want that fix now and have gamepads there is another game that preforms similar called atomicrops.

Basically you grow crops. And each night there is a wild life raid to eat your crops. During the day you gather seeds and tend. The bad thing is that the graphics look eckkkk. Someone probably saw Stardew and thought what if I add a shotgun and frederator style intros