Touchscreen on Switch

Snesonix

Sodbuster
I recently bought stardew for my Switch and noticed that you cant use touchscreen for anything not even title screen,text boxes,inventory etc

I think touchscreen support would be great on switch for menus like the inventory because (personally) moving stuff in an inventory with a controller and buttons is not as good as just moving it to the place with your finger (like on mobile)

Hope to get responses from yall :D

FairyRing

Farmer
I recently bought stardew for my Switch and noticed that you cant use touchscreen for anything not even title screen,text boxes,inventory etc

I think touchscreen support would be great on switch for menus like the inventory because (personally) moving stuff in an inventory with a controller and buttons is not as good as just moving it to the place with your finger (like on mobile)

Hope to get responses from yall :D
I wish this would happen too! And a notebook for taking notes via touchscreen would be useful.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Playing for 3 days it kinda needs a QoL update (speaking from the switch version i havent played ps4 and xbox
What QoL issues are you having?

I've been playing for two years now, the whole time only on Switch, so I know all the tips and tricks regarding the platform. From my experience, there are very few things that don't have a way around and/or easier solution.

Most QoL gremlins that I face are endgame ones. I'm not sure what you would have problems with 3 days in. Also, how far are you in 3 days? I'm curious.

Have you found anything that mobile does significantly better? I would be interested to find out.

FairyRing

Farmer
The touch screen on mobile can be very handy. I liked being able to zoom in and out right then and there. I like being able to tap and move. There was an auto attack on mobile that I don't think is on Switch. Auto Attack is nice on mobile when you're first starting in combat. When I first moved over from my device to Switch. SDV felt just a tad bit clunky until I got used to it. Now it's second nature.

this has been an ongoing QOL suggestion since the game released on switch. sadly Chucklefish couldn't get it work the first time, and still won't bother. maybe one day the switch console shall be blessed..