Four Corners Farm Top Hat Farm

When the 1.5 update came to Switch I decided to make a new save and I called it Top Hat Farm! :smile:
I am also playing with my friend

Spring 1 Year 1:
I sold all of my parsnip seeds for money to get cauliflower seeds so it will be a while in till I compete the quest to plant, grow then harvest a parsnip. :crop:
I foraged everything possible besides in places that you unlock because I haven't unlocked anything
I cleared out some space for the crops to grow with my axe, pickaxe and scythe. :axe:
I am trying to make friends with Linus and Evelyn

Last edited:
Spring 11 Year 1:
Today I caught a bullhead and got to level 1 fishing
I forgot to say that a few days ago I got to level 2 foraging
I am still level 0 farming, mining and combat though
I hope that not to many crows eat my cauliflower because I am level 0 farming so I don't have the scarecrow recipe and not a single scarecrow

Spring 12 Year 1:
Tomorrow is the Egg Festival!
I hope I have enough money for strawberry seeds.
I have about 1900 gold so that should buy me 19 which is a good amount.
I am hoping I can get 2,000 gold for 100 parsnip seeds because:
1. I am trying to get money and 100 parsnip seeds would make me 1500 which is a good amount for early game times
2. 100 parsnips seems like enough to get at least five gold quality parsnips for the community center

Spring 19 Year 1:
I forgot to plant the green beans and they will take 10 days to grow so they would be ready on Summer 1 but that is too long :frown:
I got a potato because they don’t take as long as a green bean
I guess I won’t be completing the community center in year 1unless the traveling merchant has a green bean

Summer 5 Year 1:
I am level 4 farming
I am level 3 foraging
I am level 1 mining
I am level 2 fishing
I am level 0 combat
I have a dog
I don’t have any house upgrades
I have competed the spring foraging bundle and the summer foraging bundle, but that’s it
I have one chicken coop with no upgrades
I have no other farm buildings than the chicken coop
The only farm animals I have is my dog and my two chickens
I have five hearts with Linus and Evelyn, one heart with robin and zero hearts with everyone else
I have 19000 gold in my total earnings
I have 18 melons growing
I have 60 blueberries growing
I have one hot pepper growing
I have one tomato growing
I have 50 summer seeds growing

Summer 7 Year 1:
I got to floor 10 in the mines!
I finished the the spring foraging bundle (because I forgot to put them in in Spring)!
I finished the summer foraging bundle!