Solved Tools Disappeared

DaSuze

Newcomer
Help! I've lost my scythe, watering can, hoe, axe, and fishing pole. I put them in a chest in the storage shed and now they've disappeared. How do I recover them?

skylaco

Greenhorn
That’s good news! I just lost my gold axe & gold scythe out of a chest. I looked everywhere! I will try the fridge :D

skylaco

Greenhorn
That’s good news! I just lost my gold axe & gold scythe & iridium fishing rod out of a chest. I looked everywhere! I will try the fridge :D
they made it from my chest in Stardew Valley to the refrigerator on ginger Island! Three days later :-) thanks for the tip

Lew Zealand

Helper
they made it from my chest in Stardew Valley to the refrigerator on ginger Island! Three days later :-) thanks for the tip
Your Fridge is the vacation home for most of the Farmer's most prized possessions and Tools. Problem is they never inform HR about their Vacation plans and just when you go to grab them for that next great meeting, they're out of the office on their snoozy, lazy, chilly adventure.

When you find yourself running around Cindersap and Skull Cavern or the Volcano Dungeon frantically trying to chop trees with Starfruit Wine, blow up ore veins with a Fish Taco and slice and dice multiple Flying Serpents with Maki Rolls and Cheez Cauliflower, you realize you should have checked the vacation calendar and maybe, just maybe, you might have OK'd your Galaxy Sword, Iridium Pick, and Gold Axe's day off when you misclicked them into the Fridge.

Recommendation: Never do the Board Request for Gus' Famous Omelet. Now you've just given them a nice cabin in the woods to hide!

jochims8

Newcomer
Help I've lost my pick, it's not in my frig, not in the lost and found. Where else could it be it's been 3 days and it hasn't reappeared.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Besides the Fridge, Tools can also be accidentally plac, uh temporarily stored safely in:

AutoGrabbers in your Barn and Coop
Junimo Huts
Chests you've placed elsewhere in Pelican Town
Other Fridges like the Mini-Fridge and the one on Ginger Island if you've unlocked those yet

Last edited:

jochims8

Newcomer
checked all my chest and both fridge still no pick. at a lost of what to do i've talked to the villagers nothing.