Mac Too Many Slimes Around and In Pelican Town

Stardew Gamer

Newcomer
Hello,
On a farm that I am currently in fall year 6, I at one point had spawned slimes in Pelican Town as an experiment -can't remember if it was with a mod or not and now they have bred and my computer is glitching so I am unable to fish or walk at a normal speed.The slimes go to places I can't reach and there are too many of them to kill all at once. Even when I played on a stronger computer it was still glitching. Currently I am trying to catch the legend and I am unable to because of this problem. If anyone has any advice or suggestions how to deal with this problem I would really appreciate it!!

Ereo

Helper
Kill as many as you can in accessible locations, then you could try using bombs and the slingshot with explosive ammo for the ones you can’t get to. I don’t think there is another in game solution.

maybe you could edit them out in the save file but I don’t know where to look there. Hopefully someone else can help with that.

Stardew Gamer

Newcomer
Kill as many as you can in accessible locations, then you could try using bombs and the slingshot with explosive ammo for the ones you can’t get to. I don’t think there is another in game solution.

maybe you could edit them out in the save file but I don’t know where to look there. Hopefully someone else can help with that.
Thank you! I never thought of that, I have plenty of cherry bombs I can use lol