iOS tips for secret note #19

FonteSanta

Farmhand
Hi guys, need some tips please! I’m on a Ipad pro , I know how to solve the secret note, did it like 25 times but I just can’t obtain the object which it refers to.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I frequently have trouble with this one and assuming you're in the right location (and if I'm recalling this correctly) one way to increase your odds of contacting the spot to retrieve the item is to use an upgraded Hoe which can hoe multiple spots on the ground. That way you can unearth the item even if not on the exact spot. Also try hoeing in all different directions and make sure you've spammed the Hoe all over the place (walk to one side and then hoe behind you). Don't forget to have an available spot in your Inventory as well.

FonteSanta

Farmhand
I frequently have trouble with this one and assuming you're in the right location (and if I'm recalling this correctly) one way to increase your odds of contacting the spot to retrieve the item is to use an upgraded Hoe which can hoe multiple spots on the ground. That way you can unearth the item even if not on the exact spot. Also try hoeing in all different directions and make sure you've spammed the Hoe all over the place (walk to one side and then hoe behind you). Don't forget to have an available spot in your Inventory as well.
Got it 👍🏻 thanks