Tip: Lots of grass on a first day of spring

starbrite

Sodbuster
woah, thanks for sharing this tip! In my first playthrough I struggled to have enough grass for my animals to eat because they'd eat it all way too fast, so this is really helpful!

Lew Zealand

Helper
BTW, I did this Super Pro tip on our current multiplayer save and got a Farm full of grass on Spring 1, Year 2, which is what I always wanted. Just get those animals outside after a long stinky Winter in the Barn and Coop and I'll never need to tend to them again. Because the other farmer likes to pet and feed them. That's known as good planning, just like this Super Pro Grass Starter tip.

Aaaah, nothing to do but watch the Coffee grow for 2 whole seasons. I'm so lazy I didn't even craft any sprinklers to plant anything in the Greenhouse yet, there's a single Rare Seed growing in there and if I'm lucky it'll be ready by Winter 1. What a great game!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I've gotten a *lot* of tips at this website but this one is still my most super favoritest. I wish I could give redbobcat eleven :heart: on his post but I'll just amputate all my fingers and replace them with thumbs up, and throw in an extra for good luck:

👍:thumbsup:👍:thumbsup:👍:thumbsup:👍:thumbsup:👍:thumbsup:👍

Alya

Greenhorn
I'll make sure I do this. Thanks! Had to sell all my animals cause I didn't have feed and couldn't get enough grass starter. (I'm fine with selling, gives me the chance to upgrade everything before adding new animals.)