Switch Tile locations are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aced

Greenhorn
The tile location for all things that need to be placed are off from where they should be. I can't fish because the fishing minigame is off the screen most of the time. And the placement for the museum is a tile off. Along with the submarine ride having no texture. Attached are screenschots I've taken. Any suggestions? Its only this save I started since the update.

Attachments

Aced

Greenhorn
The tile location for all things that need to be placed are off from where they should be. I can't fish because the fishing minigame is off the screen most of the time. And the placement for the museum is a tile off. Along with the submarine ride having no texture. Attached are screenschots I've taken. Any suggestions? Its only this save I started since the update.
I just found out it's related to the zoom feature. At 100% it goes back to normal. Is this still considered a bug?

Astrayla

Greenhorn
Hi, I just want to let you know I'm also having this problem, although it doesn't seem to be to the same extent.
I am having this issue when placing/moving buildings with Robin, and when placing artifacts in the museum. I haven't yet noticed it happen anywhere else to me. I am playing with the zoom set to 110%.
Hopefully there will be a fix for this.

Odin

Staff member
This is a known issue and a patch for it has been submitted to Nintendo.
In an effort to keep similar reports together, I've locked this thread as a duplicate of https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/bug-indicators-off-center-when-ui-adjusted-1-5.5407/. If you have additional info about this issue, please add it to that thread!
The main thread for an issue is picked based on multiple factors, we won't always pick the earliest thread that reported the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.