Thoughts on leo

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
He’s a cute kid, I’m glad he adapts so well to his new life as well as having such great mentors looking after him, Linus, Willy, penny, are all doing an amazing job integrating him into the valley.

imnvs

Local Legend
I mean how can you hate him
Hold the fudge up. Who could possibly hate Leo? For that matter, who could hate any of the residents of Pelican Town? Some have their faults, sure, but everyone is actually pretty damn wholesome. And Leo? He's a literal child that doesn't do anything to hurt anyone in any fashion, nor does he do anything of questionable morality. This is the ultimate litmus test:

If you hate Leo, I can only assume that you are a bad person.

Bawby

Planter
Hold the fudge up. Who could possibly hate Leo? For that matter, who could hate any of the residents of Pelican Town? Some have their faults, sure, but everyone is actually pretty damn wholesome. And Leo? He's a literal child that doesn't do anything to hurt anyone in any fashion, nor does he do anything of questionable morality. This is the ultimate litmus test:

Now, hold on, hold on. He was raised by birds. Parrots. I'm pretty sure that's Latin for "the devil's pal". Sure he's SEEMINGLY cute, until he starts biting fingers and copying everything everyone says undoubtedly unearthing several Pelican Town secrets. ......I'm not a bad person......ignore my profile pic......

Now, hold on, hold on. He was raised by birds. Parrots. I'm pretty sure that's Latin for "the devil's pal". Sure he's SEEMINGLY cute, until he starts biting fingers and copying everything everyone says undoubtedly unearthing several Pelican Town secrets. ......I'm not a bad person......ignore my profile pic......
sorry Not sorry but you suck get out

I agree with all but one of your points, Elliot and clint SUCK .

Maher

Sodbuster
When he asks if he stands a chance with Jas or if he's too weird, I always want to say "your closest competition catches worms and squishes bugs. I think you'll be fine."

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

Some people definitely hate Pierre and Morris, there are whole communities with tens of thousands of people dedicated solely to hating on Pierre (or watching the people that do lol)