Rasmodius has dialog in most Festivals where he's normally inaccessible. It's a pretty cool dev who makes easter eggs knowing people will mod the game to find things that should be out of bounds! I think the skeletons in Marlon's cage at the Spirit's Eve Festival also have simple dialog.From the wiki:
Festival of Ice
Although you cannot reach the Wizard to see the dialogue in-game, he has dialogue scripted in underlying data files.
“ “Sneaking off to visit my weird tower? You're odd for a mundane.”
Oh, thanks.From the wiki:
Festival of Ice
Although you cannot reach the Wizard to see the dialogue in-game, he has dialogue scripted in underlying data files.
“ “Sneaking off to visit my weird tower? You're odd for a mundane.”
Oh, the skeletons have?Rasmodius has dialog in most Festivals where he's normally inaccessible. It's a pretty cool dev who makes easter eggs knowing people will mod the game to find things that should be out of bounds! I think the skeletons in Marlon's cage at the Spirit's Eve Festival also have simple dialog.
Yup, and its really fun to find. Also the chat easter eggs, though I've never tried to get those. Didn't know about the skeletons!Rasmodius has dialog in most Festivals where he's normally inaccessible. It's a pretty cool dev who makes easter eggs knowing people will mod the game to find things that should be out of bounds! I think the skeletons in Marlon's cage at the Spirit's Eve Festival also have simple dialog.
i tried the chat ones, quite entertaining.Yup, and its really fun to find. Also the chat easter eggs, though I've never tried to get those. Didn't know about the skeletons!
What does it say??The one that keeps me up at night is the sign on Marnie’s silo.
's secrets... I will never forget the bush of mysteryi wonder what's inside the silo... i don't think i wanna know- but something about lewisWhat does it say??'s secrets... I will never forget the bush of mystery
I think it's quite obvious. An infinite amount of hay, since I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many stacks you can buy from her in one day, apart from the space in your backpack and how much time it takes you to go back and forth to shove it into one of your chests.i wonder what's inside the silo... i don't think i wanna know- but something about lewis
Because it's not a silo ... it's the TARDIS with the chameleon circuit finally fixedI think it's quite obvious. An infinite amount of hay, since I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many stacks you can buy from her in one day, apart from the space in your backpack and how much time it takes you to go back and forth to shove it into one of your chests.

wait cant u teleport there with the witch cave thingyThis is enough to drive me mad. Look at these screenshots:
View attachment 41629
View attachment 41630
from the ice festival. maybe someone can look in the code and find the secret dialogue, but i'm not capable of it. someone! before i get (even more than i already am) insane!
That's worth tryingwait cant u teleport there with the witch cave thingy

