The Wizard During Festivals

In some festivals, like the moonlight jellies, the Wizard is accessible, but in many, he's not. Despite the fact he's not accessible, he still has unique festival dialogue each time.

I would like to see him made accessible in all festivals. He doesn't have to be easy to get to, but I would totally appreciate being able to get to him without glitching through things. Maybe move him a little.

Maybe CA & devs could add a new magical item to talk to the wizard (everyone?) also without being near (but still on the same map!)? Some kind of telepathic multiplier/amplifier. This way we would get a new quest (yeah!) and no big other changes at the festivals...

In general I would love to see more story content with the wizard. He is a very interesting NPC but with less interaction in the gameplay.

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
AARRGH! Now I wanna know what he says--this is gonna drive me bonkers! :P

Don't tell me, though. Guy's gotta keep his air of mystery!

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
Maybe CA & devs could add a new magical item to talk to the wizard (everyone?) also without being near (but still on the same map!)? Some kind of telepathic multiplier/amplifier.
Something that lets you talk with someone who isn't nearby... hmmm... some kind of item that would let you speak to someone who is far away... I'm sure I've seen something like that before. :P

To be honest, though, it would make sense that you'd have a special magical item that would let you communicate with the more mysterious NPCs. Somehow, the Wizard doesn't seem like a cell-phone kind of guy. I do, though, think most residents would be pretty alarmed if you suddenly started a random telepathic conversation with 'em.

Ereo

Helper
but isn't he there AT the festival? I find him by himself at some remote corner.
At some festivals, yes. But not always, or sometimes he is visible but not accessible (Standing on top of the cliff on spirits eve for example).