The stardew save editor by Chad Smith

Someone_else

Planter
use at your own risk. try not to break your game entirely!

DingDangJon

Greenhorn
I have this on Android. Used it about a year ago to make a "creative" save by unlocking all recipes, giving me max money, and spawning in resources and items to build with all on day 1 of first spring. Then while in-game, I was able to design a farm without having to work for it although the money and resources will still deplete as normal. Then I took screenshots of what I built and copied my design in my normal save. Works really well.

Someone_else

Planter
I have this on Android. Used it about a year ago to make a "creative" save by unlocking all recipes, giving me max money, and spawning in resources and items to build with all on day 1 of first spring. Then while in-game, I was able to design a farm without having to work for it although the money and resources will still deplete as normal. Then I took screenshots of what I built and copied my design in my normal save. Works really well.
Thats cool, I use it for experiments only

Godkin

Planter
use at your own risk. try not to break your game entirely!
Ah, this is clearly a cheating method, which ignites the emotional fire in the souls with competitive tendencies. With the shortcut you choose, you no longer need to feel the fatigue and struggle of searching for each bundle to fulfill the Community Center's sacred goals.

ArtifactSpot

It’s mobile iOS too. Love it! Helps me so much. With my disabilities I need extra help. It’s cheating but I play single player only never to compete.

ArtifactSpot

Ah, this is clearly a cheating method, which ignites the emotional fire in the souls with competitive tendencies. With the shortcut you choose, you no longer need to feel the fatigue and struggle of searching for each bundle to fulfill the Community Center's sacred goals.
Yes it is, but it can really help people who struggle to play game too. Or those who just want to see things they’ve never seen, As long as they play it in single player mode and never competitively it’s no different than say item ID glitch. Not condoning cheating irl, but in the game it only affects you (unless you play competitively or brag about accomplishments you didn’t really achieve vanilla style.). Cheating irl affects others too. Truly best to play completely vanilla, yes, ideally.