The quiet game

Farmer Evie

Planter
*types as quietly as possible*
...
...
*puts headphones on*
*plays heavy metal*

News Update: "It's too quiet!" @EliteDangerGamer says to @Hedhogthe3rd's quiet game thread. @Farmer Evie agrees.
*chucks out newspaper and reads wings of fire instead @AzziaTheAwesomeAsteroid guess which one I'm reading*

*goes to a louder thread to escape the tragic silence of this one*
*steps over puddle to leave*
*slips in puddle, lands on rear end*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH! I'M SORRY EVERYBODY THIS REALLY HURTS!!!! OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!"
*exits as quietly as possible*

*re-enters to use the bathroom*
 

Cuddlebug

Local Legend
*types as quietly as possible*
...
...
*puts headphones on*
*plays heavy metal*

News Update: "It's too quiet!" @EliteDangerGamer says to @Hedhogthe3rd's quiet game thread. @Farmer Evie agrees.
*chucks out newspaper and reads wings of fire instead @AzziaTheAwesomeAsteroid guess which one I'm reading*

*goes to a louder thread to escape the tragic silence of this one*
*steps over puddle to leave*
*slips in puddle, lands on rear end*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH! I'M SORRY EVERYBODY THIS REALLY HURTS!!!! OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!"
*exits as quietly as possible*

*re-enters to use the bathroom*
Oh dear, here's a very quiet hug 🫂 and let me blow the “ow” away 😗... See, there it flies 🕊
 
Top