The question of "Free Love" and "Planned Parenthood"

OSIKAWAII!!

Newcomer
Hi, everyone!!:grin: Does anyone know what is causing this problem?:smile:

I played with game those mods-"Free Love" and "Planned Parenthood"-, but they had brought a baby with different parents than setting.
The parent set up in "Planned Parenthood" is Elliott, but for some reason, the game itself brought Apples' child, who is a roommate. (I learned of this error from an error log that SMAPI sent out regarding "Unique Children".)
I was wondering if it was due to me taking the wrong parent in alphabetical order or switching mods to another version, but maybe not.

The save data indicates that the spouse is the parent set in "Planned Parenthood" and the "Child" section does not indicate who the parent is. Just
<string>aedenthorn.FreeLove/OtherParent</string></key><value><string>
, indicating the parent set in Planned Parenthood. SO I think "Planned Pprenthood" only forces the parent's name to be given to the NPC, the Child, and it doesn't touch the setting of the game itself. Otherwise, it's hard to explain how this game works.

The mod is great and I can't imagine removing it now:cry:, but I need to do something about the glitches in this area:enraged:. But I'm not a programmer and I'm barely even a novice at seeing what's in my save data, so I have no idea what to do about it:cry:.

So I need everyone's help!

My questions are threefold.:whistle:
  • Can't "Free Love" change the official spouse from one newest spouse/roommate to another?
If this mod does not touch the spousal settings set forth by the game itself and only touches the surface, I think that this glitch exists in an abyss that is not visible in the save data.:whistle:
  • How do I approach the abyss that I can't modify with saved data?
Maybe this is the best way to go, but I'm not a modder and if I touch it badly, I'll break the game to the point that a catastrophically bad cook will smash my kitchen to pieces with an explosion, so I can't get into it at all.:whistle:
  • HELP ME!!
Someone help me!! Or I wonder if there is appeared anyone who can impart wisdom on these issues.

That's all! Thank you for reading this far! And if those are hard to read, sorry:sweat:. I'm still not very good at English, so I'm using DeepL translation for this thread.

And, some may wonder why I haven't contacted the mod creator directly to ask him a question, because I haven't received a reply from him/her/them to a question I posted on the Nexus POSTS where this mod is located.:whistle:
Since I am also looking forward to the latest mods that he/she/they makes, I wanted to solve my own questions as much as I can! (This may be a disposition peculiar to the Japanese.)

So I would appreciate it if someone could give me some wisdom! Thank you!!