Standard Farm The most creative Farm on Mobile?

This farm is beautiful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Hi Guys, today I would like to show you my Farm with grass, I did it on Mobile in the 1.4 update, My inspiration was the European Garden, The grass in this sense is to work as a "fence" similar to the one in the Halloween event, which I really wanted was available in 1.6, I would like your honest opinion, This is a work that I was very proud of for the originality of the idea, I am also leaving the Farm Tour.

Gabriel_2-4-2023_70554135.png

Farm Tour vídeo:

Last edited:

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Looks great! It must have taken a while to place all the grass and/or let it grow out.
Thanks, Well it takes a while but it's like Planting, you do it once a year, But you can also opt for Tea Sprouts, I even use it in exotic buildings like that, Let's hope Erick puts about as much grass as the one in the event of Halloween, It would be my dream.

Godkin

Planter
Between the grass walls, a hidden garden grew. On mobile, in update 1.4, inspiration from European Gardens brings life. The grass becomes an invisible fence, like the shadow of the longing Halloween present in 1.6. Now, your honest opinion is invited, on work that prides itself on original ideas. A tempting trail of adventures leaves its mark on the Farm Tour.

Divine power flows in my veins, I am the chosen godkin who inherited the power of the gods, the "SEPUH" who reigns in the realm of Stardew Valley ( ̄⊿ ̄)╭

Lew Zealand

Helper
Could you please tell me what kind of floor you used in front of your barn and coop? The tiles with straw on top? I mean, where did the straw come from?
It looks like the Straw Floor, and is a recipe you can buy from Robin so you can use as many as you can craft! A number of other items in the game are "hidden" recipes that certain Villagers sell and you can only get those special recipes from them. OK they were "hidden" from me as I didn't realize that some recipes were just things you buy. Once I started looking at everyone's full list I realized there are a lot of decoration items to use on the Farm that I'd completely missed! And it was great because I already had a lot of g so could simply buy everything I found. It's kinda nice instead of needing to budget each one at the beginning of the game.

ArtifactSpot

Very beautiful farm. Very creative use of grass. I never would have thought of it as an art form in Stardew until now as it gets in my way and drives me nuts normally, but now I see just how pretty it can be if contained and how you got it to grow so perfectly in such intricate patterns and stay that way is beyond me. Truly talented!

It looks like the Straw Floor, and is a recipe you can buy from Robin so you can use as many as you can craft!
It’s a flooring recipe from Robin’s shop.
Gah! I was sure it is Straw Floor when I saw it in Igorferreira's screenshot, but as I crafted it and laid it out, there was no straw, just dark wooden floor. Now I had a look into the wiki, and there was straw.
The solution is: You have to join several tiles together to get the straw. I had laid out the tiles individually in a pattern. Now I've tried laying out 9 tiles together - et voilà, the straw is there! It's magic! 🧙

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Very beautiful farm. Very creative use of grass. I never would have thought of it as an art form in Stardew until now as it gets in my way and drives me nuts normally, but now I see just how pretty it can be if contained and how you got it to grow so perfectly in such intricate patterns and stay that way is beyond me. Truly talented!
Thank you, I believe the second version is more elegant, Because I used a non-standard way to do it, The one you saw is in 1.4, I love working with Grass, I find it versatile for many types of decorations that I use