The Missing was not present in the dictionary

SatriaCahaya

Newcomer
i was playing Stardew Valley like usual. i went to the Abandoned Joja mart to check for the bundle. when i click on it, it shows and error on SMAPI CMD. based on the sound it produced, i think it was trying to open the bundle since it keeps producing the same sound over and over.

20:04:13ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'The Missing' was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at CustomCommunityCentre.HarmonyPatches.SetUpMenu_Postfix(JunimoNoteMenu __instance) in E:\Dev\Projects\SDV\Projects\CustomCommunityCentre\CustomCommunityCentre\Core\HarmonyPatches.cs:line 369 at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu.setUpMenu_PatchedBy<blueberry.CustomCommunityCentre__spacechase0.BiggerBackpack>(JunimoNoteMenu this, Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete) at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu..ctor(Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete) at StardewValley.Locations.AbandonedJojaMart.<>c.<checkBundle>b__5_0() at StardewValley.Network.NetMutex.Update(FarmerCollection farmers) at StardewValley.Locations.AbandonedJojaMart.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush) at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations_PatchedBy<PeacefulEnd.SolidFoundations>(Game1 this, GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)
repeats 81 times

something like this.
link to the log : https://smapi.io/log/2905464c1f4f469299713a122a78d77b

the bug is new to me since i have opened the bundle before and it was fine. I am just curious is this cause by mods that i have installed or something else? and is this a critical one ? also, i have my modded sword equipped when opening the bundle. maybe that what was causing the bug to happened?

Thanks for the log, seems to be an issue with Custom Community Centre, and it's related mod; Community Kitchen.

As I see a user named minami26, reported the same thing back in May of last year(3rd from the top):

The mods are pretty old; not having an update in quite a while. It'd probably be best to uninstall them.

SatriaCahaya

Newcomer
Thanks for the log, seems to be an issue with Custom Community Centre, and it's related mod; Community Kitchen.

As I see a user named minami26, reported the same thing back in May of last year(3rd from the top):

The mods are pretty old; not having an update in quite a while. It'd probably be best to uninstall them.
thanks for your reply. maybe i will uninstall the mods so that my game will be fine.

I rarely cook in SDV since it is not really worth it, except when fishing an mining. gathering the stuff and storing them is painful in early game when no cooking is possible but when in late game, cooking is not worth it anymore.