Please Read The board game will be available to pre-order starting September 5th!

Odin

Staff member
Hi everyone,

As you may have already seen, the board game is returning with a 3rd printing and will be available for pre-order starting Tuesday, September 5th at 12 noon pacific time:
Copies of the game will ship starting in October.

It's important to note that these pre-orders are only available to ship within the US. In Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the European Union, and the UK, copies are being sent to distributors and will be available in game stores.

tbowne85

Tiller
Hi everyone,

As you may have already seen, the board game is returning with a 3rd printing and will be available for pre-order starting Tuesday, September 5th at 12 noon pacific time:
Copies of the game will ship starting in October.

It's important to note that these pre-orders are only available to ship within the US. In Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the European Union, and the UK, copies are being sent to distributors and will be available in game stores.
Will this edition have anything new? Any updates components or rules/rules book?

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Some of the components have been adjusted slightly (new materials) and I think overall it is a subtle quality improvement. But there are no content changes. So it is mostly identical to the 2nd printing.

kailomonkey

Tiller
Great news! So the only difference is like, art? I have the game already but happy to see more people can now own it.

Sharuka

Greenhorn
Do you plan on sennding the copiies to distributors in EU at the same time the US pre-orders will be complete ?
Or any other date planned ?

xuanan01

Greenhorn
Hi @Colito,

Do you mean that the 3rd print is only different from the 2nd one about the materials used to produce some components? (like using better paper to print cards, some tokens will be upgraded to plastic or wood instead of paper, etc.)

Montrer

Greenhorn
Hey guys! Did anybody get an email or info/update this week for tracking number? Does anyone know anything about it?

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I’m so happy that you reprinted! This weekend I’m learning how to play the game. Unboxing was so much fun. I can’t believe how many aspects of the game were included! Cheers!
That is awesome to hear! :)

Sharuka

Greenhorn
I know i already asked but as silly as i am, i didn't quote like you requested, so here i am :
Do you know when you will send their copies to EU distributors and did they change since last prints ?
Colito gave me a list through mail in early 2023 so i could give better indications to my local store, could be handy to know if we need to look somewhere else :)

Thank you for your time and job !

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
They should already be receiving their copies through a company called PSI, which sends it to distributors in Europe. But unfortunately its impossible for me to say which stores in which regions will get copies. I hope you are able to find one in your local game shop or order online from a place in your region.