The 2021 Stardew Valley Cup

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Hey everyone,

You may have seen my announcement of the 1st official "Stardew Valley Cup" the other day:

The Stardew Valley Cup is an upcoming tournament featuring some of Stardew Valley's most talented speedrunners, as well as some notable youtubers... all competing for a prize pool of over $40,000!

The tournament will consist of 4 teams of 4. Over the course of 3 hours, the teams will strive to complete as many "challenges" as possible... from a list of 100. Some challenges will only be revealed after the competition has begun, and some are known beforehand. Each challenge has a score associated with it, representing the difficulty of the challenge. When the competition is over, the teams will be ranked according to how many points they've earned.

The event will take place on September 4th, 9AM PST on UnsurpassableZ's Twitch channel. UnsurpassableZ will be hosting the event and I will be commentating as well. I'm expecting it to be a fun showcase of the skill, knowledge, and teamwork of a few of Stardew Valley's many excellent and creative players.

Check out this follow-up video from UnsurpassableZ which highlights the competitors, and gives more info on what the competition will entail:

I hope to see you all there!

If you have any questions or comments, please discuss in this thread: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/8748/

-Ape

Last edited: