That time when...

Lew Zealand

Helper
The Orchids look great in flowerpots in your house and I love using them as a light blue dye for my bed and mixed into concrete for a light blue ceiling in my house.

And the new first favorite thing is mister Frog there to the right, who was just added into the game in the pre-release snapshots for version 1.19 which should out this summer. They come in that orangey-beige color there, green and light gray/white. But the real reason I like them is that they create a new light source block in the game and I'm rather obsessed with light source blocks. Especially Sea Lanterns, Shroomlights and the new Froglights.

FairyRing

Farmer
The Orchids look great in flowerpots in your house and I love using them as a light blue dye for my bed and mixed into concrete for a light blue ceiling in my house.

And the new first favorite thing is mister Frog there to the right, who was just added into the game in the pre-release snapshots for version 1.19 which should out this summer. They come in that orangey-beige color there, green and light gray/white. But the real reason I like them is that they create a new light source block in the game and I'm rather obsessed with light source blocks.
Especially Sea Lanterns, Shroomlights and the new Froglights.
I know enough about Minecraft to say light source blocks sound awesome. So glowing frogs in 3 colors, mushrooms that glow! and what is a sea lantern??
Light blue is a nice color.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Pretty nice, I was playing on bedrock a while back as that is my primary platform for single player and was messing with them.
They are funny things and I was using them when they were still extremely buggy and would cause game breaking lag for one, as well and the're feet going into the creatures mouth every step they took, boy, betas and experimental huh?