Summoning Circle

From the fire of Satan
And the rock of the hells
And the torches blazing
And the gold of holy bells

From ash you will raise
Out of demons you emerge
This mortal world will pay
They’ll get what they deserve

Your glory burns in brimstone
Your power lays in jewels
Your majesty recovered
Over all you’ll again rule

You will break through the heavens
You will rip through every god
Your might will make the kingdom
Your strength will make the laws

After years of waiting
Your prison chains will break
Through the royalty of this land
The lords and ladies shake

Your rule will be so powerful
And I, your loyal slave
Will make sure who rejects your word
Is punished with burning flame

The lands will shake in terror
From your throne you will see
I have finally awoken you
From hell I summon ye.

@EliteDangerGamer
May your godly form finally grace this earth.
 
From the fire of Satan
And the rock of the hells
And the torches blazing
And the gold of holy bells

From ash you will raise
Out of demons you emerge
This mortal world will pay
They’ll get what they deserve

Your glory burns in brimstone
Your power lays in jewels
Your majesty recovered
Over all you’ll again rule

You will break through the heavens
You will rip through every god
Your might will make the kingdom
Your strength will make the laws

After years of waiting
Your prison chains will break
Through the royalty of this land
The lords and ladies shake

Your rule will be so powerful
And I, your loyal slave
Will make sure who rejects your word
Is punished with burning flame

The lands will shake in terror
From your throne you will see
I have finally awoken you
From hell I summon ye.

@EliteDangerGamer
May your godly form finally grace this earth.
Hello
 
Last edited:
Top