Suggestion for additional tools?

Valor

Newcomer
There is a limited types for tools and there is no tools specifically for Foraging.

I'm thinking adding an "Axe" tool with following upgrades.

0 - Basic Axe

1 - Copper Axe - When getting Wood from board, roll a dice, get double logs if you get 1683988654057.png

2 - Iron Axe - When getting Wood from board, roll a dice, get double logs if you get ❤

3 - Gold Axe - When getting Wood from board, roll a dice, get double logs and 5 gold if you get ❤

4 - Iridium Axe - When getting Wood from board, get double logs and 10 gold

Any suggestion for changes or other tools?

kailomonkey

Tiller
I've had ideas but forgotten them as I haven't played in a long while! I was ready to play with others but I was always let down, now I'm a twitch addict to fill the void...

I like your idea. Perhaps you could just be allowed to pick up 2 forageables that are adjacent to your path instead of 1. Doubling wood sounds a bit powerful but you have the chance low which makes it reasonable still. Having guaranteed double wood late game with the upgraded tool would be very useful in a good way since if you miss the wood you need in earlier seasons it can block progress; toward buildings goals for example. The gold looks a bit much.

Copper - You may take 2 forageables adjacent to the path taken instead of the usual 1, at the cost of an action.
Iron - You may take 2 forageables adjacent to the path taken instead of the usual 1 at no cost.
Gold - You may take another forageable as if you took a second path. You may also take an additional wood from the box at the cost of an action.
Iridium -You may take another forageable as if you took a second path. You may also take an additional wood from the box at no cost.

Maybe I've made it underpowered compared to the other tools. As said I've not played in a while.

MRight

Planter
Maybe a tool so you can create farm buildings away from Robin’s, unlocked at a high level of perfection (about 75%)?

Basic- Shipping bin and well

Copper- buildings lower than 10,000g

Copper- (Upgrade requirements are 5,000g and 10 copper bars) Building upgrades (big and deluxe) for same price and timeframe

Steel- (Upgrade requirements are 10,000g and 10 iron bars) Slime Hutch and Stable for same price and timeframe

Gold- (Upgrade requirements are 25,000g and 10 gold bars) Can create Warp towers for same price and timeframe

Iridium- (Upgrade requirements 10,000g and 20 Iridium Bars) Cuts wait time for all buildings to be done by 50% and price by 5%.

Forge
Speed; 10% taken off of big and deluxe upgrades

Efficiency 10% less resources required

I’m pretty sure this would be overpowered but it still seems like something that should be in the game.